Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Human trafficking -- this is something that is still happening today. Every time you turn on the television set, you hear more and more about it in Third World Countries but it also happens in America. What is it that drives people to do this? In my book, "The Jade Rubies," which is about two young girls being sold in China in 1915, I had no idea that I would touch upon a subject that still continues today. No idea whatever. It's an disgusting practice and I can't figure out why there are no public outcries from women and everyone else around the world to put a stop to it. But then it might be the very people that we trust so much who are guilty of the very thing I'm talking about. Selling human flesh. Can you imagine how you feel if you were the one being sold? Think about it.

No comments: